- Local Marketing - How to Market To Your Local City or Zip Code
- Artificial Intelligence and Your Future!
- Security Audit for your organization
- Business & Video Marketing with Periscope App
- The Art of Simplicity - Making full blast videos for business or home with Magisto App
- Business Online Branding, Reputation Management & Industry Authority
- Triple Your Customer Conversion Rates with Proper Web Design - Part II
- Triple Your Customer Conversion Rates with Proper Web Design -Part I
- Identity theft affects on online reputation and branding
- How to Grow your Business with Google Tools and Technologies
Part II - Triple Your Customer Conversion Rates with Proper Web Design
Lynda.com’s landing page features only a few key pieces of content, a header that includes their logo, navigation buttons, and a search bar, plus a place to become a member and to sign in; their main headline, their major graphic that includes the try it for free button, a small button to see more information; and a background image. That’s it. They clearly offer the ability to learn more for people not quite swayed, but those buttons are small and less noticeable. The buttons that stand out all involve becoming a member. With the background image and the multi-piece graphic, their page feels complex and informative, while it really ...
Part I - Triple Your Customer Conversion Rates with Proper Web Design
While designing a website may seem to be all about aesthetics, small changes can actually have a huge effect on making conversions according to online reputation services president Koz Khosravani of Digital Fusion Business Services. People are accustomed to certain layouts, respond better to particular words, and can be guided exactly how you want them with careful and precise planning.
The first thing to keep in mind when designing a business website is to pick a focus. For most businesses the focus should be on what earns them money, either customers making a purchase order or, say, booking a room at a hotel. All of your designing should aim to ...